Click below to bring your ultimate recording session to life:
- Clients must sign the studio waiver prior to the session start time. The waiver releases 3 Chords of any damage to personal property and/or personal injury while using the studio as well as loading in & loading out.
- Clients must sign the responsibility form holding them responsible for any damage to house instruments, gear, fixtures, and structure. Client will be charged for any missing items from session, repair costs, rental costs for downtime, replacement costs of damaged gear, repair and/or replacement costs of fixtures and structure.
- All trash and personal items from the client should be removed at the end of the session.
- No smoking allowed in the studio. Designated smoking area is out back.
- We offer private access to the studio for artists when requested.
- Studio has a partnership with Guitar Center, Gibson and Shure, offering 3 Chords clients special pricing on gear.
- Sessions cancelled with at least 72-hour notice will receive full refund of deposit.
- Sessions cancelled 48-72 hours in advance will forfeit 50% of deposit.
- Sessions cancelled within 48 hours of scheduled date/time will forfeit full deposit.
- Visit our Rates + Gear page for more information.
- 50% deposit is required at time of booking (credit or debit card only).
- Balance required at the end of the booked session (credit or debit card only).
- Time begins at the time of the booked session - no allowance for set up time.
- Time ends at the time of the booked session regardless of arrival time - no allowance for load out time.
- The session will be cancelled and deposit forfeited if more than 20 minutes late without contacting us for notice.
- Overages will be charged at 30-minute intervals with payment due at end of session (credit or debit card only).
- Client billing is available for labels only, require a PO# and are net 30 days. An 18% surcharge will be incurred to any unpaid invoice after the 30 day due date.